Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installing a belt temp, oil pressure, volt meter gauges in my 570 SP! I took out floor panel to run the wires nicely and wrap them in wire loom. Belt temp sensor looks like its touching fuel line in picture. however its not touching and recessed in. Tonight I am going to put all the panels back on. Oil pressure sending unit was pretty much straight forward. I peeled that huge safety sticker off ' don't need a sticker telling me not to act like a fool, if it don't feel right don't do it'. :smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Gauges rock! You can never have enough of them!! I am a super big fan of knowing exactly what the motor is doing, call me crazy but it's one of my favorite things!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I even have room for more!:liebe069: I figured these are the most important ones that Oem display does not show. I use Oem for coolant temp though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Does your sp not have voltage on the OEM gauge? I was just curious because I have it on my 325 but the 570 my dealer has does not show voltage when you scroll through the menus. It is an added bonus even if your OEM gauge does show voltage though to have the engine temp showing on the OEM gauge and the rest of your gauges so you can see everything all at once. Man I love your setup!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Nope Rzrrider the MTX will not allow a mirror in center due to mounting of radio. That is a let down. However I still have a full view in mirror even offset due to mirror hinges. As for Side view mirrors I was afraid of braking them off. 20141207_191947.jpg

·
Registered
190 Posts
Which guage did you order

I went to the Alba site and they don't show a belt gauge for the ACE 570. Did you use the RZR 570 package ? I really like the idea of monitoring the belt temperature. On some of the rides we do it's difficult to decide if I need to switch to low range, because which range I'm in depends on both speed and the effort of use (i.e. climbing). I hate to stay in low range any longer than necessary because that just reduces my fuel range, but I also don't want to wear/break a belt from excess heat, so a temp gauge would be ideal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts