Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant wait until Sat this week the XC will be a new machine!!, my custom front bumper and rock sliders should be done, i had a front bumper made thats stronger than the crappy stock polaris one for the XC and it moves the winch up high, similar to the pic below, then yesterday i went ahead and bought the dynojet
tuner and HMF exhaust from RVS performance, Ryan over at rvs has been doing this for a while and has always answered my questions so thats why i went with them customer service goes along way with me, the gains are expected to be around the 102-104 hp with his stage 2 and exhaust ... ill be sure to post a few pics when its all done, heres a link to rvs tuning page
ECU Tuning
Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 9.46.31 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 9.49.49 AM.png rzrs bumper.jpg

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sounds like your setting it up nice. Looking forward to your pics.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you think you will have issues with the rad opening being blocked? Also, where did you get this bumper? I want one and I'll just leave my winch down low. It's gonna be sick and can't wait to see pics

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you think you will have issues with the rad opening being blocked? Also, where did you get this bumper? I want one and I'll just leave my winch down low. It's gonna be sick and can't wait to see pics
shouldnt have any issue with the radiator being blocked the XCs have plenty of openings cut out of the grill and the fan will pull air in if it needs it, I am having the bumper custom made as well as the rock sliders/tree kickers... theres not alot of options for the XC so if you want something besides stock stuff you gotta have it made... and honestly its better quality and around the same price as a nice aftermarket one, as far as the winch down low... theres several reasons i want mine up higher , having access to it and not having to dig for it is number 1 , keeping it cleaner is another, our last rip my buddys was froze up and useless if we would have needed it, and on my other aces the end caps of the winches get dirt and mud up in them and wont freespool... heres a link to my cage guys page he does pretty good work https://www.facebook.com/NightKrawler-Kustoms-LLC-162041770529612/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts